[Webfunds-users] cannot add Trader 1.0.5 contracts with WebFunds 1.7.6

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:49:25 -0400

There is a known bug with Trader 1.0.5 when used with the (new)
WebFunds 1.7.6.  Any "add contracts" attempts fail, due to a missing
method in the Id.class.

It's not easy to fix without a new release which I'm planning to
do as soon as I can solidify my source ... currently undergoing
some major rework in the SOX wallet area for a third party project.

So it might be a couple of days or the weekend before I can get it
fixed, in the meantime, you would have to use WebFunds 1.7.5 with
Trader to get contracts added.

iang

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: trader 1.0.5
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:15:03 -0500 (EST)
To: "Ian G" <iang@systemics.com>

Hi Ian,
I am unzipping trader 1.0.5 for my new webfunds 1.7.6 and when i try to
add contractsto the trader wallet it  says:-
  Td: add contract null
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
        at systemics.trader.MarketWallet.addContract(MarketWallet.java:983)
        at webfunds.client.AccountBrowserImpl$14.construct(AccountBrowserImp
va:685)
        at webfunds.client.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:112)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

It works fine with SOX .
Thanks