[Webfunds-users] cannot add Trader 1.0.5 contracts with WebFunds 1.7.6

Rachel Willmer rachel@intertrader.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 00:22:25 +0100

--On 27 March 2001 17:49 -0400 Ian Grigg <iang@systemics.com> wrote:

> There is a known bug with Trader 1.0.5 when used with the (new)
> WebFunds 1.7.6.  Any "add contracts" attempts fail, due to a missing
> method in the Id.class.

[snip]

> So it might be a couple of days or the weekend before I can get it
> fixed, in the meantime, you would have to use WebFunds 1.7.5 with
> Trader to get contracts added.

Does that mean that if you add the contracts with WF 1.7.5, you can then
upgrade to 1.7.6 OK to get the new improved Windows cut-and-paste features?

or is it a question of "try it and see"?

rachel