[Webfunds-users] can systemics trader be used for hansa doller / digigold?

Graham Kelly kelly_clan@onebox.com
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 20:50:27 +0000

Vincent,
I have the same problem! But I would surely like to use this system so's
I can gold trade with you all!

On a side note, I will be dealing in Hansabucks as well as gold...

Cheers!

Graham Kelly CEO
GoldNow Corporation http://www.GoldNow.St
Phone/Fax +44 (0)709-233-7612
USA Phone/Fax +1(312)777-4270

Want a debit card linked to your e-gold account? Apply below!

https://www.standardreserve.com/acct/instant_anywhere_application.asp?CID=102222

https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=103346