[Webfunds-users] Bug Report

SnowDog SnowDog@GoldDirectory.com
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 04:44:58 -0600

Here are a few bugs that you might want to address. I'm running version
1.7.5 on Windows NT.

1) Go to the Payment Screen, as if you were going to make a payment. At the
top of the screen is a 'File' menu. Whenever this menu is opened, it is
opened BEHIND the payment window and cannot be seen.

2) If the first contract added to a new Trader Account is NOT the GOLD
Contract, then none of the trade orders can be seen because the software is
assuming that the base payment is whatever it found in the first contract
added to the Trader Plug-In. In other words, if I add the Silver Contract
FIRST to a new Trader Plug-In account, and then add the other contracts,
then the software assumes that all orders will be paid for in grams of
silver, and none of the existing orders show up when you select 'BOOK'
because all existing open orders, used by everyone else, are in grams of
gold.

3) There is no place to register your Trader Nickname.

Sincerely,

Craig