[Webfunds-users] To Reply to All or to Reply-To to.

Jeroen C. van Gelderen jeroen@vangelderen.org
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:55:57 -0400

Hi All,

As of 5 minutes ago I dropped the Reply-To header from the
messages that get sent trough this mailing list.

What this means that you now have two options for replying to
a message on this mailing list: hitting the Reply button on
your mailer will create a reply to just the author. Using the
'Reply to All' button will create a reply that gets sent to
the list *and* the author.

For a more in debt description of the issues and the rationale,
please see: http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html .

Cheers,
Jeroen, your friendly listmaster.
--
Jeroen C. van Gelderen - jeroen@vangelderen.org

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it;
 and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I
 would also do that." -- Abraham Lincoln, August 22, 1862