[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 25 17:30:27 2000

> > Any thoughts? (Again, don't sweat it. We're pioneers. We take the
arrows.)

> What are the account numbers?  You can see this from the Info in each
> account.  Just send me the first 8 digits or so.

The payment was made from the account called 'Craig' to the Account called
'SnowDog'. The payment was for 500 centigrams.

The Info on Craig is:

894dbcfc228cb7ef14fdb35ee22f0efbc8d050ba

SnowDog is:

3346876e5dc8ecc5cef519831d9574ff8d547be5

> If you believe that the Payee really has 0.5 grams (it must be somewhere
> in the system...) then write out a payment of 0.5 grams and deposit it
> somewhere.  Ignore the warning.  If the 0.5 grams is in Payee, this
> payment will clear.

I'm confused here. How do I write out another payment for 0.5 grams when
I've already been deducted the 0.5 grams from the account 'Craig'. If I
write another payment out, then I'll risk losing the second 0.5 grams. I've
also transferred the remaining 0.5 grams from the account 'Craig' to my new
account on my second installation.

I suspsect that the money was transferred to one of those accounts that I
had earlier removed. This is a just a guess. You would be far more capable
of evaluating this hypothesis.

Craig