[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 25 17:53:36 2000

> > If you believe that the Payee really has 0.5 grams (it must be somewhere
> > in the system...) then write out a payment of 0.5 grams and deposit it
> > somewhere.  Ignore the warning.  If the 0.5 grams is in Payee, this
> > payment will clear.
>
> I'm confused here. How do I write out another payment for 0.5 grams when
> I've already been deducted the 0.5 grams from the account 'Craig'. If I
> write another payment out, then I'll risk losing the second 0.5 grams.
I've
> also transferred the remaining 0.5 grams from the account 'Craig' to my
new
> account on my second installation.

Answering myself:

I figured out what you were saying and wrote a payment from the 'SnowDog'
account which is the account that SHOULD have received the missing deposit.
This SnowDog account is the account with the ZERO balance, because the
previous deposit never arrived. The payment written from this account
failed. Therefore, my suspicion that the account which received the original
payment from the 'Craig' account, was one of the previously deleted
accounts.

Craig