[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 25 12:45:15 2000

I found my original installation on Drive D, (I now have 2 installations),
and the original 2 accounts, Craig and SnowDog are there. There was a
payment from 'Craig' to 'SnowDog' which did not complete, (or perhaps DID
complete to the first account called 'SnowDog' which was deleted earlier,
before the new account 'SnowDog' was created, and definitely before this
payment was made.

> So, check the Payer History, and look for pending payments (they say
> PEN... in the status column).  If you find any, cancel them.  Then
> check whether the balances are back in line.

The Payer History shows that the payment was complete: Source CRAIG, Target
SnowDog, Amount 500, Status COMPLETED.

The Payee History shows no record.

Any thoughts? (Again, don't sweat it. We're pioneers. We take the arrows.)

Craig