[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 25 12:27:52 2000

Hello again Ian!

I'm not too worried about my first lost gram. Don't sweat it.

I, being a bit impatient, have now taken steps which probably significantly
reduce the possibility of seeing that gram again. I've reinstalled the
software and there were no accounts. So I created a new account called
'Test1'.

This installation was made to drive C. The previous installation, (with the
problems), was made to drive D. This current installation seems to be
behaving a bit better. You might want to test the software on Windows NT
computers in drives OTHER than C.

I did not remove the software from drive D. There are two files on D which I
believe to be the original deposit files, (the times are the same as when I
originally received the DigiGold). They are called:

46077 and 46088

They are in the directory

D:\Program
Files\DigiGold\Webfunds\user\data2\WalletManager\Sox\Receipts\(HEX Numbered
Directory)\(HEX Numbered Directory)

Is there any way I can use these files, with my new installation, to recover
the lost gram?

Craig