[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 25 12:27:10 2000

Hello Ian!

> Craig Haynie wrote:
> > I just bought my first gram of DigiGold, and when I went back into my
> > webfunds wallet, I found that the account I created had doubled, with
the
> > same name that I gave it, 'SnowDog'.
>
> (I'm assuming here that you now have two accounts called 'SnowDog'  ...)
>
> I've never ever seen anything like that, it's a bug, unless you somehow
> created them.  (I'm not familiar with the address book code, so can't
> really guess.)

I think I know what may have happened here. I created one account called
'SnowDog'. Then I bought the DigiGold. Before the DigiGold arrived, (it took
several hours), I was playing with my accounts and 'may' have deleted the
orginal account 'SnowDog'. Then I 'may' have created a new second account
called 'SnowDog'. When the digigold finally arrived, is it possible that the
original account called 'SnowDog' was recreated?

Craig