[Webfunds-devel] getting to grips with OpenPGP contracts

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 16:20:35 -0400 (AST)

OK, new batch of changes from Edwin and Jeroen now in CVS including
near-completed OpenPGP infrastructure additions and near-completed
x.509 code with long term deprecation capability.

To get this to work, I had to do:

  1.  cvs update -dAP lib java
              OR
      cvs get lib java

  2.  update SWING on the machine to 1.1.1 FINAL or some such
      latest release available from Sun.

Which involved these major changes:

      * name change of openpgp.jar to cryptix-openpgp.jar

      * new directory: webfunds/client/contracts/wizard

      * new directory: webfunds/openpgp/cert

(at least, that's what I had to change in my scripts init and
init_sox...)

OpenPGPSignWizard doesn't quite sign contracts under jdk1.1,
but allegedly flies on 1.2.  Work proceeds on former.

iang