[Webfunds-devel] SignConWiz sanity check

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:06:05 -0400

I'm looking at the sanity checking in SignConWiz, and I've
concluded that the best bang for buck comes from adding
a check after signing in FinishSig.next() that turns the
byte[] contract into a Contract object using the
Contract.getContract() method.

Having said that, there is a lot of work involved in fixing
Contract such that it throws nice exceptions, so that the
above code can actually present a usable error to the consumer.

That's what I've mostly written up until now, but I'm slowing
down rapidly.  Whilst I'm close to code write completion, I
won't get to the end tonight, and I won't even begin to try
and compile...  And therefore commit remains in the future,
specifically, the morning...

Just to let you know what I'm up to and where I'll commit to
if I can crack it tomorrow.

I've incorporated my notes into java/webfunds/TODO_SCW for now,
but bear in mind that these may already be out of date :)
--
iang