[Webfunds-devel] odl stuff

conseja@hushmail.com conseja@hushmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:00:46 GMT+02:00 1999

Iang
> ok, I've committed those changes, thanks very much.
kewl :-)

> If you are still with us, how about going through the source
> and checking for old / unused files of little relevance in the
> main tree.  Ignore the webfunds/sox/examples stuff.
i could find nill reference outside themselves for these.

     R webfunds/sox/ClientStore.java
     R webfunds/sox/InvalidRequestException.java
     R webfunds/sox/ReceiptStore.java
     R webfunds/sox/RequestHandler.java
     R webfunds/sox/UnknownUserException.java

     R webfunds/client/sox/ClientClientStore.java
     R webfunds/client/sox/ClientReceiptStore.java
     R webfunds/client/sox/ObjectClientStore.java
     R webfunds/client/sox/ObjectReceiptStore.java

client/ExampleFileFilter, is Suns code, and it says they will lock you up...

i moved all sun into sun and it works, but lost repository, can you
move it at the repository and Ill fix it. grep for 'Copyright.*Sun'

and also i did AbstractCellEditor.java - is this suns or webfunds?????

MV webfunds/client/Suns webfunds/client/sun :

     M webfunds/client/sun/AbstractCellEditor.java
     M webfunds/client/sun/AbstractTreeTableModel.java
     M webfunds/client/sun/ExampleFileFilter.java
     M webfunds/client/sun/JTreeTable.java
     M webfunds/client/sun/TreeTableModel.java
     M webfunds/client/sun/TreeTableModelAdapter.java

and for suns code, below were modified.

     M webfunds/client/AccountBrowserImpl.java
     M webfunds/client/AccountTreeModel.java
     M webfunds/client/contracts/SignContractWizard.java

webfunds/client/Client.java seems useful? but not used anywere

    -- Conseja.

Get HushMail. The world's first free, fully encrypted, web-based email system.
Speak freely with HushMail.... http://www.hushmail.com