[Webfunds-devel] Re: odl stuff

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 11:44:23 -0400 (AST)

Hi Conseja,

You are subscribed to the devel list now.

> > ok, I've committed those changes, thanks very much.
> kewl :-)
>
> > If you are still with us, how about going through the source
> > and checking for old / unused files of little relevance in the
> > main tree.  Ignore the webfunds/sox/examples stuff.
> i could find nill reference outside themselves for these.
>
>      R webfunds/sox/ClientStore.java
>      R webfunds/sox/InvalidRequestException.java
>      R webfunds/sox/ReceiptStore.java
>      R webfunds/sox/RequestHandler.java
>      R webfunds/sox/UnknownUserException.java
>
>      R webfunds/client/sox/ClientClientStore.java
>      R webfunds/client/sox/ClientReceiptStore.java
>      R webfunds/client/sox/ObjectClientStore.java
>      R webfunds/client/sox/ObjectReceiptStore.java

This looks good.  Those exceptions only recently got replaced,
but the rest is old.

> client/ExampleFileFilter, is Suns code, and it says they will lock you up...

Ouchimama!  More sun code :(  With copyrights too!
Is this code you can actually use?  Was it taken out
of a book?  Or somewhere it is sort of expected you
hack it?  There's rather a lot of it.

> i moved all sun into sun and it works, but lost repository, can you
> move it at the repository and Ill fix it. grep for 'Copyright.*Sun'

Yes, done.  NOTE ALL, do a 'cvs get' from the top of the
tree, as there is a new directory.

> and also i did AbstractCellEditor.java - is this suns or webfunds?????

Don't know myself.  Erwin would know?

> MV webfunds/client/Suns webfunds/client/sun :
>
>      M webfunds/client/sun/AbstractCellEditor.java
>      M webfunds/client/sun/AbstractTreeTableModel.java
>      M webfunds/client/sun/ExampleFileFilter.java
>      M webfunds/client/sun/JTreeTable.java
>      M webfunds/client/sun/TreeTableModel.java
>      M webfunds/client/sun/TreeTableModelAdapter.java
>
> and for suns code, below were modified.
>
>      M webfunds/client/AccountBrowserImpl.java
>      M webfunds/client/AccountTreeModel.java
>      M webfunds/client/contracts/SignContractWizard.java

Check!

> webfunds/client/Client.java seems useful? but not used anywere

Ah, keep that.  That's the cyclic testing program.  Next task
would be to get that working, if you can manage it.  Also, modify
it to do a timesync once a minute, and a transaction once an hour,
and if these fail, to start ringing bells and calling in the
apocalyptic bug fixers.  How it does that is... well, a question :)

iang