[Webfunds-users] ASCII armored & updating

Bob gigs@ici.net
Tue, 02 Jan 2001 17:45:33 -0500

Hello all,

I received some DigiGold from OmniPay via Hushmail. I deposited
it in the WebFunds wallet. I got a pop up window from the wallet
saying the Sox message was not ASCII armored. Will this make
a difference when updating the contract?

I highlighted the "grams of gold" contract,
not the "DigiGold CDR", got the drop down menue and clicked
"update". Still no update or any other message/advisory from
the server after 15 minutes or so. Then updated "DigiGold CDR"
just in case. Same situation.

If there is no response one way or the other from the server,
does that just mean to update again some other time?

TIA,
Bob