[Webfunds-users] Trader Plug-In and Web Funds Wallet

Rachel Willmer rachel@intertrader.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:03:24 -0000

--On 19 February 2001 11:30 -0600 SnowDog <SnowDog@GoldDirectory.com> wrote:

> Q2: Otherwise, if the technology is to be kept 'in-house', then what about
> the simple ability to make a DigiGold Deposit, and receive a notification
> back regarding success or failure. It would seem that this automated
> function would be necessary to developing a web application which accepts
> DigiGold as a form of payment.

Back in January, we announced an alliance with Systemics which will enable
just that through our CashBox payment management system.

We don't do vaporware so I won't waste bandwidth on this until we're close
to the point of having deliverable code, but if anyone wants to discuss
what we're doing offline, please mail me directly.

Rachel

PS I think the Trader plug-in is pretty cool too!

--- start included quote ---

Quote from press release which can be found in full at
<http://www.intertrader.com/news.cfm?pr&Date=15Jan01#15Jan01>

"Intertrader Ltd (Edinburgh, UK) and Systemics Inc (Nevis, WI) today
announced a strategic alliance to focus on the emerging online financial
instrument market.

The integration of the Systemics' Ricardo financial trading products with
Intertrader's CashBox payment management system provides a complete
solution for companies wishing to issue financial instruments such as
currencies, bonds or shares.

As a result of this alliance, Intertrader will implement support for
Systemics SOX protocol within the Intertrader CashBox system to enable full
integration with the Ricardo currency issuer and trading market products.
Intertrader also plans to develop an online exchange application to manage
the transfer of value between SOX-enabled currencies and others supported
by the CashBox system."

--- end included quote ---