[Webfunds-users] Trader Plug-In and Web Funds Wallet

SnowDog SnowDog@GoldDirectory.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:30:19 -0600

I stand corrected -- Thanks!

I would still argue that the Trader Plug-In be a separate program than the
wallet, since the wallet should be something that fits in your back pocket,
and little more. :)

Q: Is the technology to create a wallet, (and do things like open DigiGold
Accounts and perform DigiGold Transactions), an open-source, or is it
proprietary information which will be kept proprietary.

Q2: Otherwise, if the technology is to be kept 'in-house', then what about
the simple ability to make a DigiGold Deposit, and receive a notification
back regarding success or failure. It would seem that this automated
function would be necessary to developing a web application which accepts
DigiGold as a form of payment.

Sincerely,

Craig

PS: I think the Trader Plug-In is REALLY COOL, despite my points which are
aimed at improving the product.