[Webfunds-users] Formation of Specialized user groups SIGs within webfunds

James Nesfield kazakh@beachlink.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 11:26:14 -0500

I would like to start a specialized user group for the use of webfunds in
the areas of Securities and B2B Exchange situations.  Please contact me with
any interest in this area.  As far as B2B applications I'm forming a group
of web advertising people to capture the business rules and design specs for
contract to remove middleman and create transparent advertising exchange for
the web hopefully to become the issuer for websites looking to sell
advertising directly.  In the area of Securities and Clearing Agency
function I've organized an industry group of securities professionals that
are looking for training as to the back office and risk procedures using
webfunds platform.  I will be establishing a separate site for this purpose
as it's application to date has been rather general and not focused enough
for the SIGs I have for Securities and Transparent Advertising Exchange
usage.