[Webfunds-users] Re: WebFunds-Users digest, Vol 1 #93 - 1 msg

Claude Cormier goldbug@ormetal.com
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 10:23:30 -0500

Hello Doug,

I hope your messenger will relay.

On 6 Feb 2001, at 11:20, Douglas Jackson wrote:

> It has been said that AUG originated as a marketing strategem. Nothing, however,
> could be further from the truth. It came as a direct revelation from GOD.
> Instructions (paraphrased above) were found inscribed in stone tablets unearthed
> in Abysinnia and decrypted by means of magic brute force spectacles.

When we talk a few tears ago, I could feel this divine intervention in
the tone of your voice -:)

> ps - whatever XAU is, Kitco indicates it's currently 47.39, down 1.21

XAU is the symbol of The Philadelphia Gold Shares Index.

Claude Cormier
The Ormetal report