[Webfunds-users] More Backup

Craig Spencer cspencer@oregonvos.net
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 21:27:02 -0400

Ian,

OK, I see what happens. (1)  If I double click the folder (in which I
want
to backup) it goes up into the drop down list.  Then if I click "select
backup" it does nothing.  There is no item in the panel selected.  (2)
On
the other hand, if I just click the folder once it is selected, stays in
the panel and "select backup" does cause a backup into the folder.

Also, your dialog allows the user to create a folder in which to make
the
backup.  But it will not allow it to be renamed.  If you double click on
the name it lets you edit the name.  But its only teasing the user: as
soon as you click elsewhere the name goes back to what it was (usually
"new folder") before the editing.

>It should pop up with a dialog indicating the directory that it
>made the backup into.  What was the next thing that you saw?

Yes, after making a backup I do get an acknowledgement dialog.

Best,

Craig