[Webfunds-users] Webfunds, Digigold and e-gold

Claude Cormier goldbug@ormetal.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 14:00:40 -0400

Hello Ian, Rachel,

I have been watching the development of e-gold and its DBC
version, Digigold as well as  the webfunds wallet...

Gee this is exciting!

But may I offer this comment... Although I think e-gold account
based currency and payment system will continue to grow, I find
the concept of the wallet and digigold much harder to understand
for the Mr Internet user. As well, it is not eay to setup which make
me ask: "Who will use these technologies?"

Are their any application being developed now using the wallet and
digigold ?

Thanks

Salutations, Regards.
"The Ormetal Report"          http://www.ormetal.com

Learn about mining and profit from investing in gold
and mining stocks.

Claude Cormier, Editor        goldbug@ormetal.com
Open an e-gold account now:
http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=104173