[Webfunds-users] [Fwd: Re: e-gold: DigiGold]

Edwin Woudt edwin@woudt.nl
Tue May 23 03:15:01 2000

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bob <gigs@ici.net>
Subject: Re: e-gold: DigiGold
To: e-gold-list@free-market.net

Craig Haynie wrote:

> > I think the b2b market should be one of DigiGold's early targets.
>
> Yes, now that's possible. For business reasons, people could be persuaded to
> spend the time to learn how to use it -- but what kinds of businesses would
> prefer DigiGold over the US dollar, or any other major world currency?
>
> Craig

Businesses that prefer to deal in money that's holding it's value
vs money that's losing what little it has left.

DigiGold is backed by value. The USD is backed by nothing.

DigiGold might be around for centuries.
The USD might be around for decades.

Wait a while. The rockn n rolln 'll happen.

Bob

"Money doesn't buy happiness, but it
 usually does, and, when it doesn't it
 buys the most interesting substitutes."