[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 29 08:28:04 2000

> If you check the Info and match it against the Hash
> ( SHA#eccdb167b87d37acf4e7d6384b02aba14d3030b2 )
> you might be able to track it down...  Then, we can
> reconstruct how it is that WebFunds allowed you to do
> that.
>
> One clue - the account is inactive, as there are two unanswered mail
> items (last line above).  These are probably the receipts for the two
> value transactions.

As there are only 2 accounts showing in my list, ('Craig' and 'SnowDog'),
then this account is question is not visible. Is there a way for me to
re-activate it?

Just to re-iterate what I think is the sequence of events that led to the
problem:

1) When I just started, I created an account called 'SnowDog'.

2) I purchased DigiGold from Omnipay and awaited the arrival.

3) I went through the steps and removed the account called 'SnowDog'

4) I recreated the  account called 'SnowDog'

5) When the digigold arrived, another account called 'SnowDog' was created
so that I then had 2 accounts called 'SnowDog'

6) I removed the account 'SnowDog' which did not have any money.

7) I created a new account called 'Craig' and transferred the 1 gram
(purchased) from 'SnowDog' to 'Craig'.

8) I transferred1/2 gram back to 'SnowDog' and it never arrived.

Craig