[Webfunds-users] bug with [new]

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Thu Oct 14 16:54:03 1999

There is a rather traumatic java failure with 1.4.3,
when using the [new] button to add a new contract
(only used when starting afresh).  On several platforms,
(doze 98, MacOS), the JVM goes gaga in different ways.

I've had a look at the code and can't see anything wrong,
so it's going to require some serious debugging.  Just
thought I'd mention it here so you all know what's going on.

iang

PS: I am thinking of getting rid of the [new] button,
by absorbing it into the Contract Browser.  However,
that is a bit beyond my understanding so far...  Also,
I might move the Contract Browser out of the Plugins as
it is not an optional feature, methinks.