[Webfunds-users] recent work

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Tue Oct 5 22:19:32 1999

I've done quite a lot of work on the code recently, but all of the
changes are internal - so no new features.  Also, as I'll not be
able to support any problems for the next couple of weeks, so I'll
defer doing a release until then.  At the same time, I'll roll
out a new Issuer arrangement, one with multiple access points
(this isn't very exciting as they are all just gateways to the
same core issuer) which might have some strange effects at first,
as WebFunds has now got "smart" code in it to try different nodes
(which sometimes goes spectacularly wrong, indicating that it isn't
as smart as it wants to be yet :)

Just an FYI to let you know that things are happening!

iang