[Webfunds-devel] TODO_SCW update?

Edwin Woudt edwin@webfunds.org
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:30:19 +0200

--On 08/28/00 12:29:17 -0400 Ian Grigg <iang@systemics.com> wrote:

> I think this is done, I run it through this in tryWriting():
>
>             String fixed = PGPArmoury.fixLineEndings(data,
>                                   System.getProperty("line.separator"));
>
> Although I haven't tested the effect as yet...

I did the same if I remember correctly, but then you reported that it
didn't work. Anyway: I checked it and it seems to work here.

>>     3. Strip trailing spaces on saving unsigned contract
>
> Hmm, I wouldn't swear to it but I thought this was done.
> Maybe not.

Only on the signed contract, not on the unsigned one as far as I can see.
Not really important.

>>     4. Lines shorter than 80 chars
>
> Right, that's part of webfunds.ricardian.*

Should also be checked in the SCW...

>> Feature requests for SCW:
>>
>>     1. More options to get keys:
>>        - read keys from keyrings
>>        - copy/paste keys
>
> One of these two above is needed fairly quickly.  After that,
> I'd say the following can come along as desired.
>
>>        - read binary key transparantly
>>        - generate key

To do it properly doing one means that the other three are only 25% extra
work or so...

> PS: does developers@webfunds.org work?  easier to remember...

Yup, it does.

Edwin