[Webfunds-devel] success!

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 18:43:21 -0400 (AST)

OK, so we're all on the devel list.

Next priority would be anon-cvs, for both Cryptix and WebFunds.

One way would be the pserver method.  Another way would be to
write a login shell that invokes CVS.  That's not hard, done
in C, you just read the args and check they say 'cvs update...'
But I've got no time for that at the moment.

Any ideas?

(I'm going to have a look at putting together a quick source
download, nothing complex like Cryptix 3.x, just a straight
zip.)

Next priority would be to prepare a new download package that adds
a new developer.  I've done it for webfunds / Unix, and it would
be easy to do for Cryptix / Unix.  Problem is the Windows platform,
and getting SSH / CVS to do the right thing.

iang

PS: I suppose this could be copied to Cryptix, but all the
interested parties are here...