[Webfunds-users] PR: Recent Intertrader and Systemics alliance brings forth digitaldollar from Hansa Bank

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:22:56 -0400

Rachel Willmer wrote:

> This event marks the launch of the first online dollar to be based on
> Systemics' Ricardo system, which is soon to be launched as a fully
> supported payment method within the Intertrader CashBox payment
> management system.

Yep, we have a dollar, and I thought that was significant enough to
let through a "commercial email" on this list :)

On the webfunds site, there is a repository of contracts that we know
about, and we now have a page on the Hansa Bank dollar:

    http://www.webfunds.org/ricardo/contracts/hansa/

Which has links to the contract.

If you wish to try it out right now, you can download the contract,
don't forget to also download the local file ".loc" as well.  Next,
use the sequence Plugins / ContractBrowser / File / Explorer and add
the contract that way.

Then, you will be able to add the Dollar contract to an account.

I'll be working on a new release of WebFunds some time in the next
few days, and that will include the new contract as well as a bunch
of bug fixes we've done lately.

--
iang