[Webfunds-users] intro to webfunds, digigold etc.

Jeroen C. van Gelderen jeroen@vangelderen.org
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:37:41 -0400

David Hillary wrote:

> hello all,
>
> would there be a kind soul on this list who would recommend some sites
> for those wishing to get acquainted with webfunds, digigold, and
> associated topics? I can see great potential in these products and
> concepts but need more resources to get my nut around exactly what is
> involved, what can and cannot be done with the technology and how it
> works.

You could try:
 http://www.systemics.com/docs/ricardo/trading/a_day_in_the_life.html

Abstract: This note describes how Terry the Trader might approach
          his day in the Internet Financial System as envisaged
          and created by Systemics.

HTH,
Jeroen
--
Jeroen C. van Gelderen - jeroen@vangelderen.org

"If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it;
 and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I
 would also do that." -- Abraham Lincoln, August 22, 1862