[Webfunds-users] first attempt to use webfunds

Vincent Youngs vincent@ricochet.net
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:06:26 -0700

Okay, I finally decided to try to create a webfunds account and fund it, but
I'm stuck at the creating an account stage.  I am using version 1.7.6
downloaded from the digigold site, and my operating system is windows
95.  I can open webfunds just fine.  When I right click on the SOX wallet, I
get the pop up menu and I select add account.  The input box pops up
asking me to specify a name for this account.  I type a name and click
okay, and the input box goes away, but no new account appears.  If I do
this procedure using the debug version of webfunds wallet, it stops on the
line that says Crypto: generateKeys(...)

 - - - - - - Run Complete. - - - - - -

done: webfunds.client.Core@56f631
  AB: got wallet SOX
  AB: TP = [WebFunds, SOX]