[Webfunds-users] Trader

wdawson@hushmail.com wdawson@hushmail.com
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 19:23:52 -0500 (EDT)

--Hushpart_boundary_kuSyEhdpIwutPdgMPzKGofxwetkndjKJ

Greetings,
  How do I install the Trader wallet?  I got it working under Webfunds 1.6.5,
 but I don't remember exactly what I did and I my guesses about where to
put files and such don't seem to be working.  I assume I need to put Trader.jar,
 Market.asc, and Market.loc in the right location(s), and edit the run.bat
file in some way.
  Anyhow...help!

Thanks,
Wayne

--Hushpart_boundary_kuSyEhdpIwutPdgMPzKGofxwetkndjKJ--

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.