[Webfunds-users] Trader 1.0.2

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 23:53:44 -0400

SnowDog wrote:

> I installed the Trader Wallet last night, but I do not know what it's for.
> Can anyone give me a brief rundown, or give me a source of information?

I just stuck a new version up with a new (kludgy swing) Help box
on the dialogues: 1.0.2.  It works with WebFunds 1.7.1 as well.

Basically Trader allows trading between the instruments.  If you
add all the metals (starting at gold as the first metal added to
an account) then you can trade silver, pd, pt against gold.

More "help" will arrive as I write it, although I'll probably shove
it into the program in preference to posting here, as that is more
universal.

iang