[Webfunds-users] Mac install problem

Stanton McCandlish mech@eff.org
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:52:57 -0800

I followed the Mac install/prepare instructions to the letter (with the
sole exception that I am using newer versions of MRJ and MRJ SDK than
the WebFunds docs called for.)  After hitting Run, all that happened
was this error:

  [hand/stop    UNABLE TO LAUNCH JAVA APPLICATION
   sign icon]   The main class "webfunds/client/Core" could not be
                loaded. Either it is not in the classpath or has a static
                initializer that uses a class not in the classpath.

                                                     [OK button]

Any ideas?  I have a fear that this is something basic and stupid, but
this is my absolute first attempt at anything Java-related, so I'm
"differently clued".

Thanks in advance for any advice.

--

--