[Webfunds-users] Select Directory Where you wish to Backup Webfunds Into...

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 15:01:04 -0400

Just clearing up old mails here...

SnowDog wrote:

> OK, on version 1.5.4, there's a backup option. When I select the backup
> option, a screen comes up which says, "Select Directory where you wish to
> Backup Webfunds Into..."
>
> So I select the directory...
>
> BUT
>
> There's no way to apply the selection. The only option on the screen is to
> 'Cancel'.

On my screen there is a button above the Cancel that says

     "Select Directory where you wish to Backup WebFunds into"

But, it looks a bit garbled, needs some work on presentation.
I've just changes the button to say "Select Backup Dir" and
left the title as it is, so it might be clearer.  You'll have
to bear with us on the graphics side as we don't have any
Swing experience and all us low level guys are desirous of
not getting any :)

iang

PS: you'll see the "new, improved" backup button in the next
release.