[Webfunds-users] DigiGold user manual

Steve Foerster steve@omnipay.net
Tue, 23 May 2000 12:38:42 -0400

Vinay wrote:

> Digigold badly needs to be documented; it's very
> much an engineering demo rather than a product, at
> this point, IMHO.  Nothing some documentation and
> a little user interface work wouldn't fix.

For many an open source project "X" there is an "X
Documentation Project".  Not so with WebFunds?  There's a
very brief user manual that comes on the CD-ROM with the
DigiGold distribution of WebFunds 1.5.4, but that's not
exactly the same thing.  It might be better to have a
WebFunds user manual on which DigiGold and subsequent
WebFunds using products could build.

For any who have not seen that user manual (one 9K page of
HTML) I can e-mail it.

Ian wrote:

> Most businesses spend an inordinate amount of time
> making sure that their money doesn't get lost,
> stolen, misdirected.  Not as much time spent as
> governments, but a lot.

Anguilla sounds nice, Ian -- the government here in the U.S.
spends an inordinate amount of time making sure that *my*
money *is* lost, stolen, misdirected. :)

-=Steve=-