[Webfunds-users] [Fwd: RE: e-gold: DigiGold]

Edwin Woudt edwin@woudt.nl
Tue May 23 05:39:18 2000

Angela Kahealani wrote:

> PLEASE stop forwarding messages between these lists!
> I'm really fed up with receiving two copies of everything!

The problem is, not everyone is subscribed to both lists (like you are),
so for those people forwarding is the only way they will receive the
messages. I think that's far more important than some people who will
now receive each message twice.

Edwin Woudt
Webfunds list administrator
edwin@webfunds.org

PS: If Reid, the owner of the e-gold list, asks me to stop forwarding
    posts to the e-gold list, then of course I will do so. However, I
    will continue to forward messages to the webfunds list.