[Webfunds-users] Playing Around

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Sat Mar 25 16:05:46 2000

> Is there anyone who wants to accept payment from me for a small amount, then
> send it back?

Sure!

While I'm here, the delay you experience yesterday was due
to a national power failure.  After about 4 hours, we were
told that our (little) nation wouldn't have power until
monday, so we moved the machines over to generator.  About
20 minutes later, power came back up, so we had to move them
all back again :(

Our power can handle 4 hours with no change.  By carefully
husbanding power, I think we can keep things like the issuer
up for 12-18 hours.  I'm (continuing) to search out generators
for permanent standby power.

We spend a lot of time on power :-(

iang