[Webfunds-users] BUG REPORT

Craig Haynie cchaynie@ix.netcom.com
Fri Mar 24 23:26:49 2000

You might remember from my previous message that I ended up with two
accounts called 'SnowDog' after I bought my first gram of DigiGold and did
the UPDATE which successfully updated my WebFunds Wallet with this first
gram.

Well, I created another account, along with my 2 accounts called SnowDog.
This new account was called 'Craig'.

Then I moved my 1 gram of gold into the new account Craig by doing a direct
payment from SnowDog, (I believe). The move worked just fine.

Then I deleted both of those SnowDog accounts by first deleting the sub
accounts, then the actual accounts.

Then I re-added one account, called SnowDog, again.

Then I went to the 'Craig' account, where the 1 gram of gold was sitting,
and I made a payment to 'SnowDog'. I did NOT do a direct payment, rather the
other kind where you have to copy it, (I believe). I made the payment for
0.5 grams. Then I went to the new account SnowDog and did a deposit. The
deposit reported that it was SUCCESSFUL. Then I did an update and the
account 'Craig' was properly reduced by 0.5 grams, but the new account
SnowDog was NOT updated with the 0.5 grams.

Currently I'm out 0.5 grams and do not know how to recover it, if it is
recoverable.

I am under the opinion this is a software bug.

Any suggestions?

Craig Haynie (Houston)