[Webfunds-users] README

Edwin Woudt edwin@woudt.nl
Fri Mar 24 13:23:11 2000

KnightF6@excite.com wrote:

> I received a completely INCOHERENT reply from digigold to my simple basic
> questions which went igored ! My second letter was ignored.
>
> webfund questions ignored and never found a company source to ask questions
> about it either.
>
> I have trashed webfunds and digigold from any consideration to ever use
> them!

Uhm... I probably was the one who gave the 'INCOHERENT' reply.
I'm sorry for that.

However, I'm not that involved in WebFunds/DigiGold, I just run the
mailing list. You e-mailed the owner of the mailing list and not
someone from digigold.net. The difference may be subtle, but there
is a difference.

Ian Grigg tried to answer all your questions on this list. I do not
see any questions from you that were unanswered. If you still have
more questions, feel free to ask them on this list.

Edwin

--
Edwin Woudt  -  edwin@woudt.org  -  http://edwin.woudt.org/