[Webfunds-users] README

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Fri Mar 24 13:16:54 2000

Hi Craig

> How does one use the web-funds wallet? Is there a users' manual somewhere?

There is no user's manual.  What I've preferred to do is
update the help in the program.

When you start up you will see a "file menu" thing in the
big box.  Click on that for some help.  In each succeeding
meny layer, there is a Help button.

There is one confusing issue which is the addition of the
contracts.  As WebFunds is designed to be multi-currency,
it doesn't defalt to a contract, but it probably should in
a DigiGold style of distribution.

> Also, on the DigiGold.net website, there are instructions to buy digigold by
> making a "zero-value payment". How does one do that?

Not sure about the sales side, the sales of DigiGold are in the
hands of ... DigiGild.net !  If you can't shake some action, just
ask on the group(s) to swap some directly with e-gold, you'll
get some takers.  Or, I'll see if I can find a gram or so to
spare (got none on my email client machine...).

Doh!  Rereading the question, yes.  Fine, in WebFunds you can
make a zero payment, you'll see that when you get accounts and
contracts added.

The zero payment doesn't carry money, but it does easily identify
the account to pay the DigiGold to.

iang