[Webfunds-users] README

KnightF6@excite.com KnightF6@excite.com
Fri Feb 18 15:54:53 2000

Hello iang:

Thanks for your reply. The link you gave me is the link I used to download
the files which are sitting unused on my Mac desktop. I can't open the READ
ME FILES.

I am totally unlear how to use WebFunds even if it did work-which it
doesn't.

I asked digigold some basic questions about their service, and none of my
questions were answered in a return email by them. Maybe they don't want
business?!

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:12:13 -0400 (AST), webfunds-users@webfunds.org wrote:

>  > This message is addressed to the email address stated below for THE
LIST. I