[Webfunds-users] Issuer may go down...

Jeroen C. van Gelderen jeroen@vangelderen.org
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:11:17 -0400

Hi,

Tropical storm Debby is heading our (Anguilla) way and
by the time she arrives here she'll probably be a hurricane.
As some of you may know, hurricanes generally cause us to
lose Internet connectivity for a somewhat extended period
of time.

What this means for you is that in the coming 4 to six
ours the issuer is likely to become unreachable. This
unfortunate situation will exist untill the hurricane is
over and we get our T1 back online.

I guess I could say that we are sorry for any potential
future inconvenience this may cause ;-)

Cheers,
Jeroen
--
Jeroen C. van Gelderen          o      _     _         _
jeroen@vangelderen.org  _o     /\_   _ \\o  (_)\__/o  (_)