[Webfunds-users] 1.5.4 fix for NullPointerException

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Sat Apr 22 19:23:31 2000

Graham Kelly wrote:

> You dazzle me with computerspeak! What in heck are you talking about? Webfunds
> directory? What does it do?
> Is this something to do with e-gold?

Hey, Kelly!

You're subscribed to the webfunds list.  Here we talk about WebFunds.
What's going on is there is a bug in WebFunds, and it's now hopefully
fixed!

WebFunds is the client that handles DigiGold.  Which is a digital
currency that is gold denominated and has its reserves in e-gold.
So, yes, it has something to do with e-gold.  You can also buy
DigiGold with e-gold.  Actually you could buy it with anything,
but the guys at DigiGold.net will sell it for e-gold.

Now, if that ain't of interest, which it might not be, then we should
get you unsubscribed....

Any closer?

iang