[Webfunds-users] 1.5.4 works

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Sat Apr 22 19:01:09 2000

Tril wrote:

> Ran through basic tests, looks stable enough for me to use!  Good job!

Cool :)

> Only complaints are about the appearance, for some reason when webfunds
> creates a window, it appears with the title bar off the top of the screen.

Hmm, yes, annoying.  You could try a different look&feel.
To do this, have a look in the ./run file, and add an option
like:

   java webfunds.client.Core -lf windows

where it knows about:   metal, windows, motif.  I'm not
sure this changes the placement though.

> Also the font is quite large.

These both sound like platform difficulties, neither appears
on mine (FreeBSD 4.0-STABLE, jikes 1.11, sun jdk-1.1.8, Swing 1.1.1?)
but I have seen these in various circumstances to do with platforms.

> Not very important issues.  But does anyone know how to configure these?

Huh, not me, sorry!

iang