[Webfunds-users] 1.4.4

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Wed Oct 27 08:48:41 1999

> >        SOX server file now uses += multiplicative servers so that there
> >        are many servers to talk to. Automatic failover occurs whenever
> >        a problem is detected, I rewrote the HTTP code completely to use
> >        raw sockets (so a timeout could be employed).
>
> It's hurricane proof now? :)

Well...   WebFunds would be capable of dealing with
a hurricane proof issuer if we had one.

> >        A bug I've just spotted: Make Payment with no amount is silly.

throws an exception, I've already fixed/caught it in the source.

> >        Another: named payment deposited into non-related account says it
> >        was ok, when it wasn't. Note that this is not the same as
> >        depositing into any of your accounts, as WebFunds looks for the
> >        actual account, regardless.
>
> I don't think I understand these problems?

Name the payment, by selecting a target account.  Then deposit
it in *another* WebFunds which hasn't access to that account.
It "works" or so says WebFunds.

iang