[Webfunds-users] 1.4.4

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Tue Oct 26 23:28:33 1999

1.4.4 is now on the site:  http://webfunds.org/download/zip_README.html

iang

PS: It includes goodies below:

======
Nothing much that you can see...

       ContractStore now cleans old files into 'junk.'

       On adding a SubAccount, it is registered, so payments out of it
       should work straight away (assuming they are zeroes).

       SOXServer files are cached. This and the remaining points seem to
       speed things up!

       SOX server file now uses += multiplicative servers so that there
       are many servers to talk to. Automatic failover occurs whenever
       a problem is detected, I rewrote the HTTP code completely to use
       raw sockets (so a timeout could be employed).

       TimeSync is now done infrequently.

All good stuff with connections and getting net stuff, but no new added
features :(

       A bug I've just spotted: Make Payment with no amount is silly.

       Another: named payment deposited into non-related account says it
       was ok, when it wasn't. Note that this is not the same as
       depositing into any of your accounts, as WebFunds looks for the
       actual account, regardless.

       Oh, really bad results with the JITs, so that is now turned off in
       run.bat, but feel free to try it. Also, I've turned on even more
       debugging, there was a whole raft of stuff that wasn't being
       displayed. If it doesn't work for you, redirect it into a file.