[Webfunds-users] 1.4.8/9 Jikes!

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Sat Nov 27 16:56:24 1999

I've just put two more versions on the server, 1.4.8 and 1.4.9.

Both are the same except that 1.4.9 is compiled with Jikes, the
amazingly fast IBM Java compiler.  I'll be using Jikes from now
on, as it takes 1.3 seconds to compile all of SOX, rather than
the minutes of Sun's compiler.

I've also mostly rewritten the SignContractWizard which is not
really useful to most people, but will help those writing contracts.
It's got memory now, although it has a bug that means the first
stage is badly displayed.  Click back and it comes good.

iang