[Webfunds-devel] url corrected

Edwin Woudt edwin@webfunds.org
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:09:37 +0200

wdawson@hushmail.com wrote:

> At Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:06:46 -0400, Ian Grigg <iang@systemics.com> wrote:
>
>> yeah, sure, go ahead, i can't see that it has been committed as yet,
>> i'll wait until then before exporting the website.
>
> Hmmm.  I did the commit in CVS and it claims the change has been
> committed, and when I view the file from within CVS, it appears to have
> the correct  link to
> OmniPay.

Ian probably meant that he had not seen the message on the webfunds-commits
mailing list yet. This is because new committers require some action by the
list manager (in this case me or Jeroen) before the messages get trough
automatically.

In any case: any future commits will be e-mailed to the webfunds-commits
list immediately.

Edwin