[Webfunds-devel] url corrected

wdawson@hushmail.com wdawson@hushmail.com
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 12:25:54 -0500 (EDT)

--Hushpart_boundary_DXaWTuQTXyMPSduhAbYZmOzDGkeBUsLA

At Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:06:46 -0400, Ian Grigg <iang@systemics.com> wrote:

>yeah, sure, go ahead, i can't see that it has been committed as yet,
>i'll wait until then before exporting the website.

Hmmm.  I did the commit in CVS and it claims the change has been committed,
and when I view the file from within CVS, it appears to have the correct
link to
OmniPay.

Wayne

--Hushpart_boundary_DXaWTuQTXyMPSduhAbYZmOzDGkeBUsLA--

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  If you are not using HushMail, this message could have been read easily by the many people who have access to your open personal email messages.