[Webfunds-devel] Re: [Webfunds-commits] html/download/tzip trader trader.bat

Ian Grigg iang@systemics.com
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:39:58 -0400

Edwin Woudt wrote:

> Ian Grigg <iang@cypherpunks.ai> committed:
>
> > 1.1                  html/download/tzip/trader
> > 1.1                  html/download/tzip/trader.bat
>
> Shouldn't these file be outside the Webfunds CVS, like the rest of Trader?

Yes, they should be.  OTOH, there needs to be a way in which
to put in third party stuff, so in a sense they can be used as
an example (which was what I was thinking when I shoved them
in there...).

How to do third party JARS is an advancing field, I have a
todo to get the "search 3rd party dir and open all wallets"
code going one day.

--
iang